Three advantages of the PULVERISETTE 11
• Easy cleaning, efficient working – safe operating due to professional quality
• Parts in contact with the sample are autoclavable for sterile comminution – safe contamination protection
• Variable speed settings and turbo function, up to 56,000 cutting processes per minute
Fast cryogenic comminution in a single step: Samples which are difficult to grind such as gummi bears, chocolate or cereal bars can be embrittled with liquid nitrogen for comminution directly in the grinding vessel made of stainless steel 316L. The sample material remains 100% cold.
With the software P-11Control, the mill can be controlled via the USB port., up to 20 SOPs can be edited, saved and managed directly on the connected laptop via drag & drop. Reversion-proof grinding reports can be created, archived quickly and easily with the integrated report generator.
FRITSCH will configure the Knife Mill PULVERISETTE 11, with you, according to your needs.
• Learn from several applications examples, how to prepare samples – fast and easily – for analysis: https://youtu.be/v1f4TgAzRDE
• View the special features of the FRITSCH Knife Mill PULVERISETTE 11 and how it works: https://youtu.be/gS-wZcekNs8
Test the FRITSCH Knife Mill
Send your most difficult sample – Fritsch will carry out an individual sample grinding for you. – https://www.fritsch-international.com/services/individual-sample-analysis/ –
For more information, visit: https://www.fritsch-international.com/sample-preparation/milling/knife-mill/details/product/pulverisette-11/
Digital issue: Please click here for more information