13 INTERLABORATORY COMPARISON PROGRAMS NEWLY ACCREDITED ISO/IEC 17043
We are pleased to announce that 13 proficiency testing schemes are newly accredited according to ISO/IEC 17043 in the fields of food and surface hygiene, bringing to more than 78% the rate of accredited proficiency tests (scope 1-1495 available on www.cofrac.fr).
- PTS 20a – Egg products
- PTS 20b – Meat products
- PTS 20g – Fish and fishery products
- PTS 51j – Food microbiology: Cronobacter
- PTS 56 – Flour microbiology: Multiple parameters enumeration
- PTS 88a – Veterinary drugs in fishery products
- PTS 88b – Veterinary drugs in honey
- PTS 88c – Veterinary drugs in meat products
- PTS 94 – Acrylamide in food
- PTS 95 – Illegal dyes in food
- PTS 101a – Microbiological testing of surfaces – Stainless steel plates
- PTS 101b – Microbiological testing of surfaces – Wipes Listeria
- PTS 101c – Microbiological testing of surfaces – Wipes Salmonella
For more than 50 years, BIPEA has provided a wide range of proficiency tests and external reference materials for testing laboratories. Present in over 130 countries, our services cover the fields of food, feed, environment, cosmetics, pharmaceutics and surfaces.
BIPEA is ISO 17043 accredited (scope 1-1495 available on www.cofrac.fr) and ISO 9001 certified. These PTS allow participants to evaluate their analytical performance through the analysis of various parameters according to their usual methods.
For more information check www.bipea.org