Theme of the Conference is “Reboot n Rebound – Beyond the new Normal”. The ISC 2023 will attempt to address the impact of COVID-19 on the spice industry and discuss the effect of the pandemic on the global economy and its repercussions on trade and food security.
The International Spice Conference 2023 features top-notch speakers, and various business sessions that address the hottest topics across the spice industry. Some of the major topics to be covered at the 4-day conference are:
- Impact of Covid-19 on Economy – Global Context
- Importance of regional taste and Palate in diverse Indian cuisine
- Surging e-commerce sector in Spices Industry – Modern Spice Routes
- Embracing Technology & Transformation in Spices Industry
- Product Innovations in Spices Industry
- Geopolitical changes in EU & UK – Impact & Opportunities for Indian Spices Trade
- Innovations in Agricultural Practices
- Emerging Trends & Challenges in Food Safety Regulations – Global & Indian Perspective
- Crop market reports and overviews
Five successful editions of the conference have had positive impacts on the industry and its stakeholders. Participation has gone up by 50% from the first edition in 2016. ISC, with representations from more than 50 nations, 60 exhibitors and 50 speakers, is an indispensable Global event for the ‘who is who’ of the spice and allied industries.
Just like its previous five editions, the event will bring together national and international participants from the Spice Fraternity to interact, network, showcase innovations in product and services, explore investments and business opportunities through its exhibition, technical sessions and international conference.
For more details on ISC 2022 and to register, visit our website www.internationalspiceconference.com