Registrations are now open for Vitafoods Europe 2023 the leading global platform for nutraceutical, functional food and beverage, and dietary supplement professionals. The event, which features title sponsor KSM-66 Ashwagandha, is set to welcome over 15,000 attendees from around the globe to the Palexpo Convention Centre in Geneva (9-11 May) and online (1-12 May). Visitors can experience exclusive expert-led content on consumer trends, market opportunities and scientific innovations, as well as connect with like-minded peers and suppliers to inspire new collaborations and finished products
In addition to returning favourites, this year’s event will offer brand new show features – such as the new Sustainability Resource Centre and the Startup Innovation Challenge – plus premium content offerings via the Future of Nutrition Summit (8 May) and the Vitafoods Europe Conference (9-10 May) which are designed to keep businesses at the leading-edge of the industry.
Speaking on the return of the event and the addition of new premium content offerings, Andy Mather, Brand Director of Vitafoods Europe at Informa Markets, said: “Vitafoods Europe 2023 aims to create a unique experience that visitors will not just find valuable, but that they will also really enjoy. This year, we are introducing a host of new content, designed to inspire, engage and provide the spark to propel the industry forward.
“The new Sustainability Resource Centre will feature innovations and insights from passionate experts dedicated to driving sustainable change in the nutrition industry. Meanwhile, the Startup Innovation Challenge provides an opportunity for upcoming nutraceutical stars to make their mark on the industry and develop their innovative projects through a specialised support programme.”
Offering a huge range of new and returning content for visitors to explore, including a mix of premium paid-for and free-to-attend sessions, the Vitafoods Europe 2023 agenda will explore everything from market trends, sustainability, women in nutraceuticals, and more. Highlights of this year’s event include:
• NEW: Future of Nutrition Summit (8 May, Marriott Hotel, Geneva) – join a diverse range of C-suite industry leaders and futurist thinkers for an exclusive, paid-for one-day summit discussing the trends and technologies that will shape the nutrition industry in 5+ years’ time – from precision nutrition and the digitalisation of health management to sustainable supply chain solutions.
• NEW: Vitafoods Europe Conference (9-10 May) – this premium, two-day conference returns in a new format, focused on current challenges and opportunities in sports and active nutrition; cognitive and emotional health; metabolic and immune health; life stages and healthy ageing. Now located in a purpose-built theatre on the Vitafoods Europe show floor, visitors can easily combine attending the conference alongside their regular show floor and expo experience.
• The Vitafoods Insights Theatre – returning for 2023, the Vitafoods Insights Theatre offers free-to-attend expert sessions diving into current global consumer trends, updates on regulatory and supply chain issues, as well as insights into delivery formats and packaging.
• NEW: Startup Innovation Challenge – discover cutting-edge innovations from the most exciting health and nutraceutical startups as they pitch their ideas live. Together with the popular Startup Pavilion, this challenge provides a unique opportunity for companies to find innovative ingredients, technologies, services, and finished products to help their businesses grow.
• NEW: Sustainability Resource Centre – dedicated to driving sustainable change in the nutrition industry, this resource centre offers expert presentations and insights into the full spectrum of sustainability issues, including supply chain traceability, regulatory compliance, certifications, carbon offsetting, alignment with the UN Sustainable Development Goals, and gender and LGBTQ+ inclusivity.
Register here Registrations for Vitafoods Europe 2023 are now open. Visit www.vitafoods.eu.com