This exclusive, invitation-only forum will take place on September 18-19 at the stunning Fairmont Le Montreux Palace in Montreux, Switzerland. Join us for an unparalleled opportunity to connect with leading packaging executives and innovative sponsors in a premium networking environment.
Attendees will have the chance to engage in extensive informal networking with industry peers during meals and cocktail receptions, fostering valuable connections and collaborations. The EuroPack Summit provides a highly focused and interactive atmosphere where attendees can address their core concerns and find solutions tailored to their specific needs.
Sponsors will have the opportunity to participate in one-on-one business meetings, exclusively with key decision-makers holding positions such as Heads, Directors and Managers of Packaging, Packaging Design, Innovation, Packaging Development, R&D, and Technology.
Past attendees of the EuroPack Summit include:
- Head of Innovation (Germany) – HARIBO GmbH & Co. KG
- EMEA Packaging Director – McCormick & Company Inc.
- Marketing Director – West Europe – PepsiCo Inc.
- Packaging Lead – Nestlé
- Global Procurement Director – Perfetti Van Melle
- Global Marketing Director – Wella Professionals Lifestyle Brands
- Senior Manager – Packaging Development – Fazer Confectionery
- Purchases Innovation Manager – Procter & Gamble Switzerland Sarl
- Technical Account Snack & Spread – Ferrero
- Director – Corporate Responsibility International – ALDI SOUTH Group
For further information and to enquire about the event, please visit https://bit.ly/3NGK57E or contact Isidora Avraam directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay updated on the event by following the hashtag #packeu.